Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Back to the Basics

It has been over two years since I last appeared on this blog.  My life has seemingly come unraveled as of late.  I can only blame myself for it.  I am on a quest to get my priorities back where they belong.  God must come first, my wife second, my children third, and everything else will get figured out in the process.  This is a much needed process because when my life is unordered I become selfish and forget the most important things in my life.

The first step I am going to take in this process is to learn to know who God is and how my story connects with His.  I am going to find all of this out by going back and questioning everything I have been taught with the goal of having an authentic faith in the end.  I look forward to this but am scared at the same time.

So here I go.........

No comments: