Thursday, August 13, 2009

She is my everything


On Saturday Dana and I will celebrate 11 years of marriage. I am awestruck by this fact. This woman has been MORE than good to me. I am a pill to live with, moody, and a tad bit crazy, but she knows how to deal with me and my many flaws.

I do not deserve her at all. I feel it a privilege to be able to call her my best friend and wife. I know that God has blessed me with a special wife and I try everyday to be a good spiritual leader, husband, and friend to her.

It always kills me to hear other men talk bad about their wives. "She nags" "She's spoiled" "She spends all my money" The list goes on. I do not have anything negative to say about my wife because she is someone I look up to. She is spiritual, funny, intelligent, a great mother, AWESOME cook, a great encourager, patient...really patient and as beautiful as she can be. I am thankful that God has put her in my life.

I love her deeply and pray that our next 11 years together are even better than the first!

No comments: